The Surprise

""I'm going to Greenland again, " she says. " I want to look for another egg in the ice. If I find the right egg maybe we can find a girlfriend for Dacty.""

Roger and Helen are Mr and Mrs Phillips' children. A day their aunt Elizabeth comes them and takes a metal box. In this box, there is a big egg. It is mysterious. A few days later, they can hear cracking from this egg. What appears? It is pterodactyl. His name is Dacty. Roger and Helen give food him. They also take him to a vet. He is pterodactyl but his feather gets injured.

I could feel kindness and pureness of Roger and Helen. If I seen pterodactyl in my house. I think that I want give this animal for someone and can't take care him. Although they tried to take care them calmly. In this story, they can ride on this pterodactyl. It was surprised for me. 

feather:羽、羽毛
vet:獣医
first things first:大事なことを第一にしておこう


コメント