Do It!

"I have to work with Ryan on a science presentation? I don't want to work with him. I hate him."(p. 10)
Ryan loves basketball. So when gym class, Ryan plays basketball well. But his classmate and teammate, Kenji is not good at sport. So he makes a mistake when he throw ball into a goal many times. Ryan angers to him. Since then, they hate each other. Later, in the science class, their teacher, Mrs. Ho ask them to work a science presentation together because Ryan is not good at study but Kenji studies well. Although they hate this but can they complete this presentation perfectly?

I like this story because I enjoyed reading how this story is developed. I thought the teacher's decision is very good. You can know this reason while attracting this story.

VOCABULARY

wastebasket:くずかご
chart:図表



コメント